By Linda L Barton
With all the hullabaloo over the release of the FISA memo, most of us are asking, “WHO will be the first to go to jail?” There are several characters from which to choose. Let’s see…
- Hillary Clinton – Hmmm… let’s see. The list of things she’s done over the years is too many to name here. But we know her 2016 Presidential campaign was guilty of buying the fake dossier, and then seeing it was handed off to the FBI to use as a reason to start the whole Russia investigation against President Trump and others involved in his campaign. And don’t even get me started on Uranium One. She needs to be locked up and throw away the key.
- Former FBI Director James Comey – It’s been proven he’s not only guilty of perjury but also of crushing the investigation into the missing Clinton emails among other crimes.
Some other characters that should face potential indictment are:
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr
According to the memo, the FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Page, and three FISA renewals from the FISA court. The statute required that every 90 days, a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed. The memo also stated that then-FBI Director Comey signed three FISA applications for Page and McCabe signed one.
Trump’s current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein also signed at least one FISA application for Page, along with former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and former Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente.
In an appearance on the Judge Jeanine Pirro’s show on Fox News, Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) discussed the FISA memo fallout in which it was revealed how the FBI used the FISA court to spy on then-candidate Donald Trump and his campaign. He talked about the importance of due process and how no one should be sent to jail without due process, but when a lawyer provides something to the court that is not true, and especially to a FISA secret court where there is nobody there for the other side that is a whole different issue.
Do you agree with Rep. Gohmert when he said somebody needs to go to jail or our system is over, and how the rule of law doesn’t mean anything if those guilty of breaking the law do not face justice?
I must agree with Judge Pirro when she asked why all those corrupt people are still free. Everyone is fed up with all of the talking without taking action. It’s high time everyone pays for their crimes. Did you hear that, Sessions?
Linda L Barton is a proud Patriot Warrior and supporter of President Donald Trump. She is a non-apologetic flag waving, gun owning, lover of free speech, and believer in our God-given rights and freedoms. She is not afraid to speak her mind, which often lands her in hot water with the weak-kneed, Snowflake cry-babies on the left.