By Linda L Barton
With the potential of facing criminal charges, former Federal Bureau of Investigation Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has announced a GoFundMe page was created for potential legal costs he might accrue for his defense.
Not long after McCabe was fired from the FBI for lying to investigators FOUR TIMES about leaking information to the media, an unknown entity created the GoFundMe account in McCabe’s name.
Here’s where it gets interesting. According to a report in Law & Crime, a K-Street firm connected to former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton is behind the account. Are you shocked? I’m not.
On March 29, the GoFundMe page titled, “Friends of Andrew McCabe” was created. Money started pouring into the account, and in LESS than a month there was roughly $$538,000 ready to pay any legal fees for McCabe. With this unbelievable amount of money deposited into the McCabe GoFundMe page, we finally know who set it up and has been running it: The Bromwich Group.
McCabe’s page was started by a well-organized PR campaign. It was created and run by a well-connected group of professionals who previously worked in the Obama administration.
The firm was founded by Michael R. Bromwich, who created the group after serving as the first director of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management under Obama. Before that, Bromwich was the Department of Justice’s inspector general under former President Bill Clinton. See the pattern here?
Now, it gets even better. Bromwich also employs a handful of officials who served in the Obama administration, including Melissa Schwartz. She is a member of Bromwich and appears to oversee McCabe’s account.
The support for Andrew #McCabe has been overwhelming, humbling & deeply appreciated. Unfortunately, the need for a legal defense fund is a growing reality. Please click here for info about the official Andrew McCabe Legal Defense Fund: https://t.co/fC8lDHtkcn … via @gofundme
— Melissa Schwartz (@MSchwartz3) March 29, 2018
— Melissa Schwartz (@MSchwartz3) April 6, 2018
Well, my fellow Patriots, they make the perfect Obama all-star team and just more of the Swamp we are all fighting.
I do have a question that I’m sure you’re asking too. If McCabe is worth $11 million and hasn’t been charged with any crimes, why does he need money for a legal defense fund? Yeah, I know, liberals usually NEVER spend their own money to cover up their corruption. Maybe McCabe saw the writing on the wall and wanted to jump-start his legal defense before he could be charged? Why else would there be a need for such a massive legal defense fund? Of course, he’s just doing like the Clintons did when they faced prosecution for their crimes at the beginning of his Presidency.
So, there it is, my fellow Patriots. The Swamp Creatures are circling the wagons around their guy. To be honest, I don’t believe for one second; it’s because they like him. Nope, I think it’s because he knows too much dirt on them.
McCabe needs to tread lightly, or he’ll end up committing suicide like so many others before him who crossed the Clinton machine.
In all seriousness, here is the list of those connected to the Clintons who met an untimely and often mysterious death.
- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- 2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened when she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
- 3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. I never believed it was a suicide. Nothing added up.
- 4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.
- 5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
- 6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor.”
- 7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide, Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fundraising campaigns.
- 8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- 9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas. (I bet Bill Clinton’s name was in bold print and highlighted)
- 10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- 11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead on May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- 12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
- 13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- 14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
- 15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. She was also pregnant at the time of her death. (Why would someone shoot themselves in the BACK of the head? You’d have to be quite flexible, don’t you think?)
- 16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one-car
- 17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
- 18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. He had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
- 19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. He jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
- 20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer, worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
- 21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly after that in a small plane crash.
- 22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney, Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather, and brother.
- 23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
- 24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
- 25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide, and his report was never released.
- 26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
- 27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- 28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
- 29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov 1988
- 30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- 31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- 32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes. (Huh? That’s a first.)
- 34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
- 35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
- 36 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds
- 37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
- 38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
- 39 – Major General William Robertson
- 40 – Col. William Densberger
- 41 – Col. Robert Kelly
- 42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
- 43 – Steve Willis
- 44 – Robert Williams
- 45 – Conway LeBleu
- 46 – Todd McKeehan
And the most recent, Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered in a robbery on July 10, 2016. However, I have one question. How could ANYONE consider it a robbery when he was shot twice in the back, a gold chain was around his neck, his watch, wallet and no money was taken, and NO credit cards were taken? If it was a robbery, whoever did it needs to find a different line of work. Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange claimed Rich had information on the DNC email scandal. Hum, now that makes more sense. We wouldn’t want any dirt to come out and screw up Hillary’s bid for the White House, now would we?
Now, I’m not saying every single person died at the hands of a Clinton assassin, but I sure would be worried if I was ever connected to the Clintons in ANY WAY.
As the corruption continues to float to the surface of the DC swamp, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I’m sure several high-level players are getting a little nervous and will not hesitate to take whatever measures are necessary to protect themselves. If I were McCabe, I’d take extra care, just saying.
If you found this article informative, please share it with your family, friends, and fellow Deplorables. Also, please share YOUR thoughts on the subject below.
Linda L Barton is a proud Patriot Warrior and supporter of President Donald Trump. She is a non-apologetic flag waving, gun owning, lover of free speech, and believer in our God-given rights and freedoms. She is not afraid to speak her mind, which often lands her in hot water with the weak-kneed, Snowflake cry-babies on the left.