by Daveda Gruber:
I found the Timeline for the monetary disbursement to be quite interesting. I have always said, follow the money.
This is an intriguing trail of money that was shared with me by my friend Brett Gasper. I decided to follow it. Read and see where it leads you to.
Time-frame of the Russian Trump Dossier:
(1) According to the FEC Records, there were 52 disbursements made September 29, 2016 for “Legal Services” by Obama for America.to Perkins Cole LLC – totaling over $972,000.
There were also:
* a June 18, 2015 disbursement for $11,906.33,
* 11 disbursements for July 22, 2015,
* a $10,000 disbursement for September 16, 2015
* an $11,000 disbursement for September 29, 2015
* two disbursements on November 3, 2015
(2) On December 18, 2015, Donald J. Trump told MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough that “Putin is a leader, unlike our president”.
* two disbursements on December 18, 2015
* three disbursements on December 19, 2015 for roughly $100,000
(3) On December 21, 2015, John Podesta sent an email that advised the Clinton Campaign “best to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin”.
* two disbursements on December 22, 2015 for roughly $30,000
* one on December 24, for $40,281.61
* one on December 27, 2015 for $30,000
As early as December 2015 Hillary Clinton campaign head John Podesta discussed Trump’s “bromance with Putin” pic.twitter.com/Jo0vyAlDLL
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) May 18, 2017
(4) On January 7, 2016, Hillary for America made the first disbursement to Perkins Cole for $65,000 that would eventually total to just under $5.1 million
(5) The DNC Services Corporation paid Perkins Cole LLC nearly 5.4 million for “Legal Compliance Consulting”..
* three on April 25, 2016 for roughly $50,000
* one on April 26, 2015 for $49,592.45
Early Summer, 2016, Chris Steele passes dossier to FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation in Rome.
(6) On June 9, 2016. at least three of the individuals who attended a meeting with Donald Trump, Jr., at Trump Tower Soviet counterintelligence officer Rinat Akhmetshin, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Russian-born interpreter Anatoly Samochornov – also have ties to Fusion GPS dating to at least 2015.”
(7) “The first [FISA] request, which, [two] sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented”.
(8) On October 30, 2016, Senate Minority Leader, Harry Reid, wrote an open letter to FBI Director, James Comey, scolding him for not publicizing the dossier and accused him of “a disturbing double standard in the treatment of information”.
All paid out of Washington State for “legal services”
(9) While there isn’t enough information for what those legal services were, the release only tells one part of the story and not what Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the DNC retained Perkins Cole LLC legal services for.
(10) Sir Andrew Wood, a former British ambassador to Moscow and a Russia adviser to former Prime Minister Tony Blair, discussed the 35-page dossier with McCain at a security conference in Canada, on November 19, shortly after the 2016 US election – who vouched for Steele’s credibility. (10)
FBI Director James Comey, fired by Trump amid a widening probe, acknowledged receiving the dossier from Arizona Senator, John McCain on Jan. 6, 2017.
While the dossier was already being circulated by various news agencies, Buzzfeed ran the story on January 10, 2017.
Money always tells a story, you just have to find it.