Our Operation White House 2016 initiative is looking for District Leaders in each of our State Congressional Districts!
*** IMPORTANT ***
It is imperative that district leaders work together with other GOP/Trump groups in the area that may already have events/activities in progress. We want to ADD to their effort, not diminish it. If we are united with other groups in this effort, all the activities and events will be stronger and more successful.
Position responsibilities of the District Leader will be as follows:
- Participate in recruiting volunteers in your district.
- Review your DJT state group daily as your state leader will be disseminating important DJT Election information there for you to share with your district volunteers.
- Coordinate district DJT Election activities such as authorized public flag waving events; look for and share specifics on other DJT Election activities coordinated by other local DJT Election organization(s), coordinate with and support district local GOP/Trump offices. Take photos of activities that can be shared on your district page.
- Coordinate promotion of voter registration efforts for unregistered voters as needed within your individual district.
- Coordinate efforts to secure volunteers to serve as authorized “DJT Community Support Poll Watchers” within your individual district.
- Coordinate efforts to secure volunteers to serve as “DJT Community Support Exit Poll Conductors” within your individual district.
- Be creative! Design and coordinate new DJT community support activities.
- Update your district group daily with relevant information to keep your volunteers informed and engaged.
- Work with your state leader to coordinate efforts to secure DJT Election activities Speakers and their abilities to communicate APPROVED public pro-Trump addresses within your individual districts.
- Maintain accurate records of all volunteers in your group. Minimum information required is name, phone number, and email address. Please treat this personal information as very confidential.
- Use Coalition approved Volunteer form located below and also on our Volunteer Form page.
- Sign Coalition For Trump confidentiality agreement with regard to handling volunteer information and other sensitive and confidential data.
If you are interested in becoming a District Leader and helping Trump Make America Great Again, please fill out and submit the form below. Also, please add Coalitionfortrump@gmail.com to your contact list to avoid any of our communications from being put into your spam folder.
You can find your Congressional Voting District here by Zip Code: http://congressional-district.insidegov.com/